Some people wonder if it’s necessary to have an online presence.
We lay down the facts and provide some tips:
- 30% of the world is on Facebook and more than 75% of its users are on the platform daily – don’t you think you should use the opportunity to advertise your products?
- Social Media Marketing platforms give smaller businesses the opportunity to compete on the same level as bigger companies that have bigger marketing budgets.
- Your adverts can be highly personalised and accurately targeted – what’s even better is that you can measure the results through advanced analytic tools. Is this possible with traditional forms of advertising, I think not 🙂
- Having a website allows you to drive your social media traffic to your online brand and create stickiness, allowing those visitors to sign up for promotions, buy products or enquire about your services. Having a visually appealing and well-functioning website is of the utmost importance. It creates the first impression. We all know that first impressions last. So, that the opportunity to make a great impression, create trust and let customers know that you are all about quality.
- More than 3/4 of people who shop online read reviews before purchasing or visiting a store for the first time. The result being that almost 1/4 of those people will decide to try the product or visit the store after reading a good review.
- When a user searches for something that you offer on Google, your will website ensure that you appear in the search results. You can then gain online leads and increase your sales even while you’re sleeping.